What is Counselling & Psychotherapy?
How much does a counselling session cost?
If you book an appointment online – the standard fee is EUR 75/hr for One-On-One Counselling and EUR 100/hr for Couples Counselling.
What areas of life challenges are supported?
- Relationship problems (personal, family or professional)
- Self-esteem, identity issues and personality
- Anxiety, stress, phobias and panic attacks
- Anger management, assertiveness and conflict resolution
- Depression, low moods
- Bereavement, loss and grieving
- Isolation and loneliness
- Sexual/verbal/physical abuse &
- Traumatic experiences
- Work place issues
- Career and life goals
- Meaning of life & spirituality
When are you available?
How long does a counselling appointment last?
Where do counselling sessions take place?
All sessions take place at Blanchardstown Therapy Centre, 3 Main Street, Dublin 15, D15 P261. Visit our Contact Page to find a map and location link.